Adults can contact us through email, [email protected] if you find any inappropriate websites, content or images in your Safe Search results. We will require the search term used, the page number you found the image or website on and the full website URL address.
When you email us, we will perform the following:
1. Safe Search internal editors will perform a search query as you state in your email to replicate the issue.
2. Editors will review the website and confirm if it requires blocking or not.
3. If the website does require blocking, we will urgently blacklist it from appearing in any future Safe Search results.
4. We will submit the inappropriate website to Google Inc. so they can also blacklist it via their SafeSearch technology.
5. Email reply to you with confirmation that block has been completed.